Ecdesign is not a CAD software and is not optimized for CAD dedicated graphics cards (such as Nvidia Quadro series). It may in fact not even run on some older (but still expensive CAD cards) because they lack support for DirectX11. Please look for a more game intended graphics card.
Articles in this section
- Hardware and software requirements
- Can I use ECDESIGN on a MAC?
- Import problem SketchUp files
- MSVCP140.dll error - SketchUp import
- Error when entering 3D. Device removed error when in Beta 3D
- Upgrade Ecdesign 4.15
- Directx 11 error when entering 3D
- Nvidia Quadro (CAD dedicated graphic cards).
- Error- MSVCP140.dll is missing
- Update information- Release notes