Ecdesign is not a CAD software and is not optimized for CAD dedicated graphics cards (such as Nvidia Quadro series). It may in fact not even run on some older (but still expensive CAD cards) because they lack support for DirectX11. Please look for a more game intended graphics card.
Articles in this section
- MSVCP140.dll error - SketchUp import
- Import problem SketchUp files
- Error when entering 3D. Device removed error when in Beta 3D
- Upgrade Ecdesign 4.15
- Hardware and software requirements
- Can I use ECDESIGN on a MAC?
- Nvidia Quadro (CAD dedicated graphic cards).
- Update information- Release notes
- SharpOVR Error
- Error- MSVCP140.dll is missing