We advise you to do an update before contacting support, since in most cases an error is caused by your software not being up to date. Start Ecdesign after the update and check if the error still appears. Contact our support if you still have any problems.
Articles in this section
- Sketchup 2020 & 2021 support
- Ecdesign hardware and software requirements
- Can I use ECDESIGN on a MAC?
- Import problem SketchUp files
- MSVCP140.dll error - SketchUp import
- Error when entering 3D. Device removed error when in Beta 3D
- Upgrade Ecdesign 4.15
- Ecdesign crash when entering 3D
- License error - Ecdesign will not start
- Directx 11 error when entering 3D